Thursday, March 8, 2007

Prediction

I had some predictions on the book Of Mice and Men. Making predictions are fun, but if you get them correct and the end of the book end up what you predicted, it is usually boring. While reading the first two pages, I thought maybe I know what is going to happen and it sort of did. My prediction in the story Of Mice and Men was not perfect or incomplete. I predicted that something horrible is going to happen to George and Lennie. I noticed that because George explained why they had to go to a Californian Ranch and they went there just to get away from the agitation. The agitation was more than good enough to run away and go to another place to work. What I did not know about was that one of them had to die because of their conflict. I did not know that the conflict would be enormous that one had to die. At first I thought they would just run away, but they wanted to stop the conflict so one of them died and that is Lennie (Sort of a trouble maker). When I first read the book, I did not know if the book would be a tragic and sad mood. At first I thought it would be like a happy mood those were my prediction too. My prediction in the end of the story was supposed to be happy, but it was not. I guess there were a lot of predictions that I made and did not turn out to be correct, but slightly right. The only thing I was right about was that there were going to be another conflict in the story.

No comments: