Thursday, March 8, 2007

Letter

Dear Lennie,

I know it seems weird that I am writing you a letter, but I just wanted you to know why I was so cold to you and why you felt so much pressure from me. This is a note that you would first and last read of me. Even though you are over there in a place where there is peace, I just thought maybe you would have to know some reason and why I have shot the gun. Well this is it. I know it seems shocking, but I have to tell you that I love you just like a younger brother of mine. Still if you want more answers there are more. I felt awkward to show that I care about you and it makes me feel more emotional if I show how I feel. I am sorry that you felt a lot of pressure, but I want you to be safe and not get hurt or in trouble. It seems like your life must be in a horrible place right now so that is why I pulled the trigger. You said that you wanted to be in a place where all people would and you life are happy and there would be no complications for you. Where you would not have no friends and a place where you could live freely. I really did this just for you. Also it was for the workers in the ranch to not kill you. If it was them, I would not know if you died peacefully or not. I wanted you to die with no harm just in a way where you wouldn’t feel any hatred. So this is a letter that I really wanted you to read. I wanted you to know everything.

Sincerely
George

No comments: